Art for Life

This is the Blog for Afromine.com, the official website of Delaware artist Michael J. Riley.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Ah, Haaaa!

So, today I found out something. A little nugget of insight that has eluded me for years... Just what the heck does one have to do to get ahead on the job. What, you may ask, did I learn? Well, it seems that folks in high places seem to prefer a mixture of the sweetness of Polly Anna, the cunning of Hanibal Lector and the savvy of Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery... Oh, Be-haaave.... Put it all together and one day you just might ascend to Pres-O-dent! How does that sound? A rather extravagant affair, eh? Whatever should I wear? Can you say MASK? Anyway, seriously, I did take a little self-study course today to learn about the complexities involved with projecting the "right image" on the job... And, all I can say is, so much for just being myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home